Why do we need content for our site?
* pleasing to search engines
* pleasing to human visitors
Write your own unique content that specific target of the selected keywords. Wee need to do the research.
- find content module allows us to
- choose our preferred kind of reference material
- compare the popularity or authority of content
Googlebot - review your website
when the googlebot visit your site it reviews your website two main things on how relevant your site will to google use it.
the first thing is on how googlebot looks at: the actual content of your pages
- by reviewing the title, description, headings and some other factors of your pages.
GoogleBot can accurately determine what your site is all about called On-page Factors.
GoogleBot also examines the number and time that links to your webpages called Off-page Factors.
Already have a good keyword, traffic is good and competition looks to be acceptable.
OFF PAGE FACTOR
Domain Age (DA) - the age of a domain, according to the first registered date in WHOIS records.
Page Rank (PR) - an indicator of the overall quantity and quality of links to a web-page, as determined by Google's PageRank algorithm.
Page Backlinks (BLP) - the total number of external links pointing to a specific URL. This does not include any links from the website itself.
Domain Backlinks (BLD) - the total number of external links pointing to any page on that domain, including deeply nested pages. This does not include any links from the website itself.
ON PAGE FACTOR
Keyword Title (Title) - whether the webpage <> tag contains the keyword
Keyword in URL (URL) - whether the webpage URL contains the keyword.
Keyword in Description - whether the word appears in the <> description tag.
Keyword in Header Tag - whether the word appears in <>, <>, and etc tags within the page content.
Google Cache Age - the number of days since Google last reindexed the page.
Thursday, August 20, 2009 | 2 Comments
Domain names are used in URLs to identify particular Web pages. Every domain name has a suffix that indicates which top level domain (TLD) it belongs to. Because the Internet is based on IP addresses, not domain names, every Web server requires a Domain Name System (DNS) server to translate domain names into IP addresses.
Why do you need a domain?
* on the internet a domain name is the land, your website or blog is the house.
* you need to won the asset, it is easier to transfer or sell
* own domain and hosting means you at less at risk from other people doing the wrong thing.
Theme Keyword in Domain Name
1. The 2 most important on-page SEO factors are having your theme keyword in the Domain and in the Title of the page.
2. Having the theme keyword in the domain name is better than just having the theme keyword in the URL
3. In SEO you want every advantage working for you if possible.
Domain Naming Suggestions
* Use theme Keyword in domain selecting either .com, .net, or .org in that order (ie. setools.com)
* If domain name not available use hyphens
* If domain name with hyphens are also taken, add a prefix or suffix to the domain name for exmaple
setools.com (or site or website or my or your etc.)
Thursday, August 20, 2009 | 1 Comments
Writing Article is not difficult. Recognize a variety of niche.
We wanted to deliver for the prospects, always giving your target market, a quality of user experience.
When writing an article from sourced content
* never blatantly cut and paste copy
* if you use a word-for-word sentence or paragraph - acknowledge original author
* always read up on sourced information yourself and build your own knowledge base
* become hungry for more knowledge on this topic - it's there!
* read existing content, and then type out yourself from memory - do paragraph by paragraph.
Articles all over the web.
The sites are point to the main site and drive more traffic.
* Exciting to Watch
People get excited when I see these sites rising in a search engines.
* Often, Undervalued and Under-appreciated
People get optin why this is so important. They know rankings are important, but they don't know How important or How viable getting better rankings in search engines can be.
- Time Consuming
Rankings have Leverage
Small changes in rankings
Mean Big Changes in Traffic
Position = % of Clicks = Traffic per 1,000
1 = 42.1 = 421
2 = 11.9 = 119
3 = 8.5 = 85
4 = 6.1 = 61
5 = 4.9 = 49
6 = 4.1 = 41
7 = 3.4 = 34
8 = 3.0 = 30
9 = 2.8 = 28
10 = 3.0 = 30
From Position 6-5
A 1 ranking position changed, means 20% increase in traffic
we get a 24% increase in traffic
there's a 39% increase in traffic
there's a 40% increase in traffic
there's a 254% increase in traffic
It's not a tiny incremental increase in traffic everytime we step up one position in search engines. It's actually a massive change of the visitors we recevied to a website.
Backlinks - as foundation that all sites ranking are build on. Once your content is being published your article or blog post or whatever the factor is influence in your ranking is still links to point to the content
Rank Tracker will check if your keywords rank in the search engines for any of the known pages on domains you enter below (assumes your keyword do not have individual target pages).
It was all very deliberate...
* Keyword Selection
* Article Writing
* Link Building
Ranking => Traffic => Customers => Sales
Rankings - how high your positions is in search engines.
Traffic - how many visitors you get
Customer - how many people buy
Sales - how much money you make
What Does Traffic-Bug Do?
To promote your site, anytime you post, get the search engine pays attention to it and hopefully drive in some natural traffic comes in.
* Social Bookmarking
its a very effective way to get your site indexed. It's a great way to also drive some natural traffic from this bookmarking sites.
* RSS Distribution
It's a great way to get your site index faster, to help of your search engine ranking, provide a little bit of traffic as well. A very powerful features.
* Search Engine Submission
Google, Yahoo, allthweb, Ask Jeeves, Alexa, Aol, Lycos, Netscape, excite, fast, looksmart
Submit to a hundreds of search engines. Make sure you listed in search engines so that you will get more traffic. If your site has been submitted in all search engines so that they know your site exist.
* Directory Submission
Builds Over 1,000 Backlinks. Get to the top of Google!
Each of the directories will link back to your site which provides you a backlink.
Backlinks are very very powerful and something that you need to be doing to increase your ranking in the search engines.
For more information, visit Traffic Bug Guide PBA09p2q74r2
Thursday, August 20, 2009 | 2 Comments
* Once you have a new site (or new content on an existing site) you will want to implement activities to attract the attention of the GoogleBot.
* Once Google has visited your page/post it should index the content and assess the keyword relevance.
* Once the page has been indexed and Google has established its relevance it may appear in the Search Engine Results Pages (SERP's) for the keywords it is relevant for.
* You are more likely to appear in the SERP's for a "phrase match" search of your target keyword before you appear for the "broad match" search.
* Ultimately your ranking is a function of on-page and off-page factors. Initially your on-page should be strong which should get you ranking for low competition keywords.
* Long term ranking will be a function of the quality and quantity of the site network that links to your content.
When to know if your site has been indexed in Google?
1. visit www.google.com
2. Type in the box. i.e. site:yourdomain.com
Once you see the pages in the results it means your site has been indexed in google. If nothing comes out, your site has not been indexed yet. It may take 24 hrs the spider to find your site.
For more information, visit SEO 101 Guide
Install Google Analytics to your Blog
1. Sign up at www.google.com/analytics
2. Once you logged on google analytics, Add your website there then follow the instruction to copy the code and paste it to your blog (index page).
Ensuing a July upgrade less than two weeks ago, Bing seems to show updating again. profuse webmasters are look-see a search results promote on Microsoft'search engine. Some webmasters are reporting their experiences influence a WebmasterWorld thread as follows:
"Definitely seeing a change into across the instrumentality. Biggest alter I responsibility affirm is a spread out reduce esteem relevancy of KIDs (keywords dominion section / keywords in domain). More than 80% of the takeoff 500 KWs I pathway showed business (mostly 24-carat now me also mostly displacing a grade of KIDs results)."
"Yes, looks like an revise – besides Bing traffic converts in fact suppress certain demographics. over I've gotta striving to do some long over-due hamlet updates as some pages popped up outward of nowhere."
Now, you grasp why it's going if you are since an increase or fail clout your referrers from Bing recently!
Forum discussion going on at WebmasterWorld.
Click here to give blessing to our RSS eats to see through a obscure digest of news around search tool struggle. PageTraffic SEO Blog is updated four times a point and is ranked as only of the peerless travel engine lucre blog by Pandia!