Search Engine Optimization is one of the factor or strategy to increase your website visitors and rank high in the search engine. Through the use of search term, it must be relevant/related to the topic you are looking for.
2 Types of SEO:
* On-site SEO
* Off-site SEO
What is On-site SEO?
* On-site SEO is optimizing the page / web page so that the Search Engine Spider or Crawler will read your content and will use to display in the search results. If you have optimized or your are optimizing your web page, make sure is in correct way and you follow the search engine rules to prevent your website getting banned.
What is Off-site SEO?
* Off site SEO is gaining or increasing backlinks / inbound links.
What is Backlink? Backlink - a link at another site, pointing to your site.
How to optimize website with the use of On site Factor.
These are the steps or guides to be followed.
- must have a unique title on every page (keyword term in the title is a big plus).
- must have a meta tags on every page (meta description, meta keywords, meta robot if needed).
- your have to use or pud headings tag (H1, H2 .... H6).
- image optimization (with alternate text : alt="").
- anchor optimization (with title tag : title="").
- keyword link text must target the relevant keyword for increasing the website rank.
How to increase your website rank in the Search Engine Results?
* At first, it is so hard. If your website is new and less than 1 month, it is so hard your website to rank at the top. Be patience, you will come there. If you follow / you are following my SEO Guides, there are possibility your website rank will increase in the search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing (Top Search Engines.)