Google Updates

Google has a couple new elements going on in its results pages. The first one is the addition of brand links for some queries.
In the ones I've seen, they appear near the top of the results, just below the top paid listings. They are not links to the sites of these brands, however. They are links to SERPs for queries that incorporate those brands into them. For example, clicking "Wilson" in the footballs example will take me to results page for "wilson footballs".

Do forum signature links help PageRank and SERPS?

Labels:

One of the tip, if you add your blog's url as a signature in your messages in forums that you'll increase your Search Engine Ranking. Especially if you use the keywords you're targeting. Search Engine FAQ finding the theory and so far it seems that such strategy prove to be helpful in increasing your site traffic and page rank. If you choose the right forums and are genuine in your comments



4 comments:
gravatar
Work at Home Online Jobs said...
May 10, 2009 at 8:03 AM  

i do this too. thanks for the tips. saw you sulit btw.

i added you in my blogroll. hope you can add me too. my sites:
How a Pinay Makes Money Online!
Earn P180,000 per month!
Best Online Jobs!
Call Center Jobs. Apply Here!

gravatar
jeramel said...
July 9, 2009 at 3:14 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
gravatar
jeramel said...
July 9, 2009 at 3:15 AM  

thanks for the comments. I've added your blog in my blog roll or resources.

gravatar
Hockey Noob said...
September 10, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

Hi, I have a hockey blog--Low On Oil, which is on wordpres dot com, so it's not going to be revenue generating till I move domains.

I've added my link to various popular hockey forums and they don't actually show up in link searches?

Post a Comment

hit counter for blogger